Sunday 14 October 2012

Obligatory blog update!

HEY YOU GUYS IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH DID YOU MISS ME NO I THOUGHT NOT :(
Hey, I'm back. I have LOADS to say.
First, the bad news: Mairi and I broke up. Or rather, she broke up with me. But that's okay, it's all okay. Admittedly, it wasn't to begin with, but it is now. I promise. That's all I'll say about it.
Also I have an atrocious cold which is miserable but also makes my voice sound HILARIOUS. I feel a little like I've been possessed by demons, and every time i cough my cats run away.
Now here's about 60 tons of good news!!!
1. I am an NYC representative! NYC is the National Youth Council, which is an elected group of people from within LGBT Youth Scotland who get together and make important things happen/represent young LGBT people in Scotland/try to make a difference etc etc. So I was elected into that last Wednesday, and I have to go on a residential trip from the 9th-11th November, and it's all pretty exciting idk woo.
2. Relating to the last good thing, now I have something to actually put on my personal statement!!! It's now 22 words long, so that's an improvement. It was at 16 last week.
3. I had my first ever Nando's and it was glorious. And then post-Nando's we went to Frisky to get froyo and there was this adorable girl working there and I almost cried because she was so cute.
4. That's all. I totally lied about the 60 tons of good news thing. There's a summary of the past month. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment