Thursday 16 August 2012

Chapter Ten.

RIGHT, IT'S BEEN A WEEK, TIME TO BLOG.
Started school again yesterday. It was crazy as SHIT. (I left after lunch.) I'm hoping to apply to Edinburgh University after this year to study Politics/International Relations because I'm phenomenally dull. The course actually sounds sort of relevant to a career in journalism which is what I'm aiming towards, so that's nice and stuff.
I'm trying to think of even-slightly-interesting things to write here but there's nothing. NOTHING. Maybe I AM phenomenally dull.
MAIRI CAME HOME FROM CANADA YAY!!!! AND WE WENT TO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT RISES AGAIN AND I CRIED YAY!!!! And now I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack and wailing because I was MADE for musical theatre. I'm intending to write my own musical, about a boy trapped in a musical. It'll be like HSM except with one character not participating in the spontaneous-singing thing. Next Andrew Lloyd Webber right here, errbody.
Sudden thought I just had: how come the word 'fiery' isn't spelt 'firey'? Like, how does it get from 'fire' to 'fiery'? ILLOGICAL.
It's time for me to stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment