Sunday 8 July 2012

Chapter Four.

Today was the sort of day which makes me happy that I am alive and I have a girlfriend who loves me and whom I love. I forget how lucky I am sometimes to have Mairi but it's glorious when I remember.
Let's move on.
So, it's only four days until I go to Canada ^____^ I'm going for two weeks to visit my dad and his family. I would say more, but I'm sort of sick of talking about it (every time, EVERY TIME I tell someone I'm going to Canada they bring in the Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.) Anyway, I don't suppose I'll be able to blog much when I'm in Canada, as my dad tends to check up on my internet history. If I'm sneaky (which of course, I always am) I'm sure I will. Although, since nobody reads this blog, I don't suppose it matters.
Mairi isn't staying here tonight, so I've been watching David Bowie, Ellen Degeneres and Monty Python videos for the best part of three hours. This is why I could never live on my own.
To be honest, this was only really a post made for the sake of being a post. I don't actually have anything to say. EDIT: ALSO, I remembered something I was going to write in this but forgot. Basically, I've come to the conclusion that I must move out because I don't have enough shelf space for all my books any more. The solution is not to buy more shelves or to throw away books, but to just buy a new house to keep them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment